read all about it - new design book titles for the fall


via

via

via

The publishing gods are smiling down on me my friends. Three new design books are getting ready to hit the shelves and they look good. Damn good.

Anna Spiro's first book is in pre-sale right now on her site, Black & Spiro. And if you pre-order, she will sign the book for you. I know, right?! Shipping from Australia is more than the book itself so I'm hoping this will make it to Amazon, but the signed copy would be pretty special.

Tory Burch gets me, as her new book is titled 'In Color'. Preach Tory. And it will be filled with pictures of her fashions, travels and home(S). It will be as close as I will ever get to having drinks over at Tory's house. Pre-order on Amazon.

And finally my dear Sarah is set to release her first book in early November. Pre-order on Amazon and then we can have a book club when it arrives, OK?

Happy reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment